Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  

Home | Load data | Articles | Ballistic Calc | Energy Calc
Handguns
 Handloads.Com Forum : Handguns
Subject Topic: Inceptor update Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Old Ranger

Online Status: Offline
Posted: April 16 2018 at 12:26pm | IP Logged Quote Old Ranger

Craig, if the range is underwater then you can paddle
around and practice "Navel Gunnery"!

Good luck on your follow up work

Monte Walsh
Back to Top View Old Ranger's Profile Search for other posts by Old Ranger

Desert Eagle41

Posted: April 18 2018 at 3:28pm | IP Logged Quote Desert Eagle41

I do want to make a warning at this time to not use any of my loads as I found a mistake in loading and am not sure how far back it may go. Possibly all the latest loads and all the pp loads may be in question. I have found light loads in at leased two of the pp loads and one of the universal may also have been loaded light. Boy what a struggle. Craig

Desert Eagle41

Posted: April 21 2018 at 11:01am | IP Logged Quote Desert Eagle41

Shot today and all went well!!!!! The best load I shot was 7.5g power pistol and these bullets can really fly. I am guessing around 1450 to 1500 fps according to what data is there. I have not reloaded all the bad rounds to test them but I am sure they are correct. It was the reloader that was in question. I think I loaded most of the rounds a full grain short, I did shoot the 5.8g of Universal which is max for the bullet and it ran fine. I think all the rounds that is in printed data at Hodgen and Insepter will work fine and I would start a little closer to max which you can do safely. YMMV At 65g these bullets are very light and need a fuller charge to work properly. I will test all the rounds that are available except the Lovex powder as I have never seen any in my travels, Well sorry for the confusion as I am old and frail it appears.

Desert Eagle41

Posted: April 25 2018 at 5:32am | IP Logged Quote Desert Eagle41

I just got 250 of these in the mail today so let the testing begin again. I think all will be OK as I found my loading mistake and I think all the data is good but will report back. Craig

mikld

Posted: April 26 2018 at 10:26am | IP Logged Quote mikld

Thanks Craig. I'n always interested in "new" stuff in
reloading...

Desert Eagle41

Posted: April 26 2018 at 11:49am | IP Logged Quote Desert Eagle41

Well just finished up reloading HP-38 and Titegroup rounds and will test tomorrow. The Universal rounds and my power pistol rounds tested fine the other day and I may shoot my pp loads to compare to these new loads. See ya Craig

Home | Load data | Articles | Ballistic Calc | Energy Calc

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version